Peugeot 407 SW £250

2005 1.6 Diesel, average mileage, mot expires September 29th, seven previous owners, most service history, new cam belt, kit and water pump invoice dated 2014. runs and drives, good engine, gear box. Needs o/s/f bottom ball joint (imminent collapse), n/s/f bottom ball joint slight play, both front anti roll bar links require replacement, rear discs and pads require replacement, front pads ok, discs require replacement asap, n/s/f wheel rim damaged, both front tyres u/s, front wiper blades require replacement, front wing plastic under guard damaged, n/s/f side light inoperative (electrical fault), front number plate damaged, engine service light on, pan roof damaged but does not leak,various dents and paint work scuffs, one key/fob, V5 present. Advise collection by trailer or transporter, no offers/swops.

I can't get this site to download pictures , pm me your email to view.

I think the site blocked them when it read the ad

Never knowingly under describe a vehicles condition.

Reg no FX 05 XAH, forgot to mention, full size spare wheel, towbar twin electrics.

A member has contacted me and kindly offered to add pictures.

Off to work now, will be able to answer any questions late tonight.

I've had two 407s, they're alright.

Don't assume they are comfy though.

Jiggly as arseholes at low speed.

Both of mine and my Dad's were 2.0 hdi.

You have to be on the ball with the correct oil on the 1600 or it will clag up the turbo oil feed and grenade it.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

It’s a 1.6HDi, if your communal drive sharing neighbour was selling it, it’d still be too far away.

I had a 1.6 HDi 308 when I was doing an 80 mile round trip to work every day, put 75000 miles on it and then some pondlife nicked it. I'd still have it now if they hadn't.

I bought it with 10,000 miles on it to be fair, but I just changed the oil regularly and it never gave even a hint of trouble, it genuinely was faultless and probably the easiest car on tyres I've ever owned, somehow.

Disclaimer: This represents a sample size of 1.

I think the site blocked them when it read the ad

Posted it last night on Face Farce Shite Cars For Sale, logged on just and got this.

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

I had a 1.6 HDi 308 when I was doing an 80 mile round trip to work every day, put 75000 miles on it and then some pondlife nicked it. I'd still have it now if they hadn't.

I bought it with 10,000 miles on it to be fair, but I just changed the oil regularly and it never gave even a hint of trouble, it genuinely was faultless and probably the easiest car on tyres I've ever owned, somehow.

Disclaimer: This represents a sample size of 1.

I had a 1.6hdi 407sw and now have a C4GP with same engine, both been great cars for us, regularly serviced they run well but need to do regular long journeys to keep dpf clean.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Needs o/s/f bottom ball joint (imminent collapse), n/s/f bottom ball joint slight play, both front anti roll bar links require replacement, rear discs and pads require replacement, front pads ok, discs require replacement asap, n/s/f wheel rim damaged, both front tyres u/s, front wiper blades require replacement, front wing plastic under guard damaged, n/s/f side light inoperative (electrical fault), front number plate damaged, engine service light on, pan roof damaged but does not leak,various dents and paint work scuffs...Advise collection by trailer or transporter

Yet despite all this, the worst thing about it is that it's a Peugeot 407 1.6HDi.