OMG GGG Fucking Fourbanger Führerwagen - Now Force Ale again!

Junkman

What he said.

What happened?

I cancelled the deal.

You did fill the correct stuff, did you?

ebrach17.jpg

The fuck I filled in that fucking thing. This is going to be so fucking procrastinated like fuck else ever was.

Sorry. How many litres was that again?

Six.

Fucking.

Litres.

How big is the fucking sump on this twat? Fucksakes.

That motherless sump is so motherfucking big it defies any fucking belief.

Only 6 litres of £5 a gallon Netto's multigrade ?

Luxury!

Try 8.5 litres of Fully Synthetic Low Ash special needs bollocks in a modern Merc 3.0 diesel. £300 for that and a couple of filters on MrsN's ML last week.

And as for an Englishman changing the subtitles of a Swiss actor playing an Austrian speaking German about the travails of an Austrian changing the oil in a German car in England.

That truly is more complex than a B*%*t deal.

Just be glad you don't have a Sprinter 11.They take about 12 litres including filter.I once got in to a row with a horrible little creep who brought his car in for service where I worked.He kept the local pub,and ran an old Zafira diesel that took about 8 litres of oil.He didn't come back to pay for five months and when he received the bill started complaining that he'd been charged €45 for oil,as he could buy a gallon of oil for €25.My response to him made my boss fear that violence was about to start.

That fucking XJS wan't a fucking XJS, twas a fucking 6 litre XJ12.

Six litres belong in the cylinders, not in the fucking sump of a fucking fourbanger.

You’re so cute when you’re angry.

Twice as much oil in the sump of a Jag V12, you know. Mind you, three times as many cylinders. [/stokingTheFlames]

It does seem an unnecessarily large amount. The 4 cylinder 3sfe in my Toyota takes 3.9 which is lovely; 2x 2 litre Castrol which are often £6 at Tesco and you’ve still got a splash left for top up.

This amuses me as my bike takes four and half fucking litres, in a fucking bike!