OMG GGG Fucking Fourbanger Führerwagen - Now Force Ale again!

Junkman

A Camargue for me. A seventies model in a nice metallic with the correct steel wheels. Failing that, a slim bumper MPW FHC. The James Young 2 door is a bit weird. The Camargue has a disdain for other road users that I find appealing. 

I didn't know that we could include the Camargue. I love the Camargue. I remember once seeing a slightly rough-ish look bloke and his other half pile on to the M25 in a metallic dark brown one. It just looked total two fingers up. I had my eye on this one for a long time, but it's either sold or the dealer's got shot of it (they were asking £50k):

rrc_1.jpg?w=648

I didn't know that we could include the Camargue. I love the Camargue. I remember once seeing a slightly rough-ish look bloke and his other half pile on to the M25 in a metallic dark brown one. It just looked total two fingers up. I had my eye on this one for a long time, but it's either sold or the dealer's got shot of it (they were asking £50k):

rrc_1.jpg?w=648

That's the one that was outside my work last month - having some paintwork done over the road. I expect it's sold and the dealer was getting some blemishes done.

JM nudges wall in JWs 405, JM goes insane on a KOLLEKSHUNFRED for parts, & rebuilds, JM goes to buy a Jag long distance, Jag is sold, ends up buying Mercedes 4 banger that JW then steals. The poor bugger has no luck at all, I think that Renner 16 is carrying a curse from the German Lincolnshire

I think all Mercedes and VWs should be fitted with trafficators to honour* their past

I just think all Mercedesesses and VWs should be owned by somebody else.

May I remind you ugly lot that I set out to buy a V12 Jaaag?

Conrad chose the Merc, I just ended up owning it.

Now everyone around me seems to be happy for me.

I never felt so misunderstood.

Now I can't get rid of it because two wimmin in my household love it.

My only consolation is there is yet another wommin in my household that loves the R16.

On a more positive note, the car appears to be really well maintained.

Whatever random routine check I do, it turns out that everything has recently been taken care of.

All oils look fresh, so do the spark plugs, HT leads, dizzy cap and rotor, air filter element, oil filter, exhaust, tyres, brakes, despite the latter make the hewn from granite brake wear light flicker.

Someone must have spent a shitload of money not a long time ago.

Considering all this, I'm no longer as miffed as I was a few days ago, when I watched a very similar one, albeit sans folding rear headrests and thermo glass, being bid to only GBP 805.