OMG GGG Fucking Fourbanger Führerwagen - Now Force Ale again!

Junkman

My hopefully not son in law is contemplating to ruin his and Junkdaugher #1's life with such a contraption.

I iz parenting PHALE.

My phone has been fuelled up for the LIVE COLLECTION. 

See, I told you he has a unique way to boost expenses into hyperspace.

Phones.

What a fucking Chinese newfangled piece of tosh.

I bet that expenditure would have bought at least 783 ML of petrol, the burnage of which would have contributed just fine to The Climate Improvement®, which is a core statute of GGG membership.

And all this at at a time when I'm on a decidedly limited budget.

I despair.

Kia Pride :D

Fuck that.

I'd rather commit suicide than buy anything Chinese.

Well, apart from model cars that is, but you will have to agree that even in this respect I was more inclined lately to waste precious dosh that's missing from the dinner table on warped French plastic, like any self respected Shiter would have done.

To spend the equivalent of almost four litres of petrol on electrosmog is not exactly helping The Climate Improvement®, is it now?

You are spending like we would have it!

It's gonna be no V8, it's gonna be no 1986 or earlier, because we can't afford it anymore and you are whacking four litres worth of climate improvement on a fucking mobile phone?

O tempori, o mores.

I despair.

I literally cannot imagine Junkman in a Smart of any description.  Besides, he said sensible and he's upset about it, so it's probably something woefully bland and efficient like a Skoda Octavia with 200,000 miles on it, in that weird blue-purple colour they came in if he's lucky.

My hopefully not son in law is contemplating to ruin his and Junkdaugher #1's life with such a contraption.

I iz parenting PHALE.

You think that's bad...

Mine dropped off his eldest last night to stay with us while the rest of the family gallivant about Europe (grandson has other fish to fry).

In a black X5.  You think you despair?