Skoda pick-up

Dukestar25

Guest greenvanman

It's probably wearing half a tonne of filler under that nice respray. I scrapped a K-reg Favorit four years ago because it was as rotten as a pear, so I wouldn't hold out much hope for an old builder's pick-up.

What was the Skoda pick up called that was yellow? Had a moveable bulkhead/crew cab type thing where the passengers could be rained on if required. Think it was called a "surf" or summat? My cousin had one on a weeks trial, and decided it was too classy for him, and bought a Maestro van instead.

What was the Skoda pick up called that was yellow? Had a moveable bulkhead/crew cab type thing where the passengers could be rained on if required.

Posted Image

The SKODA FELICIA FUN!! Dear god Skoda, just what were you guys on.

EDIT! They apparently knocked out a Favorit based version too

Posted Image

What was the Skoda pick up called that was yellow? Had a moveable bulkhead/crew cab type thing where the passengers could be rained on if required.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn, you beat me to it :( , didn't these come with a pair or rearward facing, removable seats so two people could experience the joys of open air motoring with the wind in the back of their heads..?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn, you beat me to it :( , didn't these come with a pair or rearward facing, removable seats so two people could experience the joys of open air motoring with the wind in the back of their heads..?
not reward facing, but normal facing backseats.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would have put money on it being the JumBuck - but apparently thats just a pick up....

Posted Image

Not long before they tip the scales of shitetacular cheap motoring though.

Posted Image

Nail an old park bench in the bak and hey presto...