Didsbury Car Show 8/7/18

Ghosty

http://didsburycarshow.org.uk/

Sun 8th July

Anyone interested in coming along? I might seeing as it's a local show and the 400 seems to be a generally well received car.

They supposedly have a theme of 'cars with character' which I'm sure we can bend the context of to our liking.

It goes on 11-5 to the public, but you have to register your attendance and exhibitors are requested to be there from 10:30am-4pm. 

Anyone interested in a forum presence?

I'd give that one a go

I see there's a section on registration

Are you part of a
club display ? if so
enter the club details:

will the word autoshite trigger a flashing light on top of the organisers monitor

Please note that the organisers are trying to present a variety of makes and models of cars and motorbikes so reserve the right to limit the number of any one marque and model.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite being in the most obvious car at the show nobody from the forum came and said hello and I couldn't very well walk round shouting autoshite so I met nobody , good day though , had a chat with a few owners, introduced the guy with the home mate 4 seat trike to the forum but I think he was insulted when I said he'd fit right in at autoshite

Would go again, really enjoyed it

Despite being in the most obvious car at the show nobody from the forum came and said hello and I couldn't very well walk round shouting autoshite so I met nobody , good day though , had a chat with a few owners, introduced the guy with the home mate 4 seat trike to the forum but I think he was insulted when I said he'd fit right in at autoshite

Would go again, really enjoyed it

Sorry I missed you. I think you were only a few cars away from the Northern Powerhouse regulars. (Yellow P6 Rover, White Renault 16, Grey Morris Oxford)