Volvo V70 (P2) 2002. Silver. £Offers

Roverageous

Has the pub got cctv?

Or has too much water flowed under the bridge now?

I've tried to go down that route - they're being deliberately obstructive. Funnily enough the lady that "saw the delivery in" no longer works there, as it was "her last shift"... Hmmm...

Police fobbed me off too, and refused to take details over the phone (there's a web form for this sort of thing now).

I know it's the wrong attitude for something that stands me in at over £2k, but my work commitments at the moment just must take priority over mucking about with cars - hence listing it here to make it disappear!

Just a question about the whistling noise.

Does it happen at idle, or just when the car is on the move.

Is it possible it's the slipstream whistling through the gash? (No crude comments, fank yoo).

It's at idle, mostly when the car is cold / warming up. Done the glove test when cold and warm and it sucks the glove in both scenarios. It disappears with a blip of throttle.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's gutting how such a nice car can become worthless overnight :(

Have you taken it to a body shop? It looks pretty nasty and is unusual damage but it might not be that difficult for a pro to fix, especially if the part of the panel that is damaged is flat (see photo posted by Al Bundy above).