Father In Law's Facebook bargains and what he 'barried' next!

louiepj

I've only just seen this thread.

Wow.

What does he do for a living?

Portaloos lol he works for a company that supply and maintain portaloos. Only drives and cleans about twice a week if he has too and is in the office for the rest of the time. Literally a shitty job but has the one perk of free access to all events they supply to.

• 1 month later...

Quick update for the barried vectra as it is currently sitting near his house refusing to start after being recovered back last week by RAC who told him crank sensor has failed. He has since replaced the sensor and cranked the nuts off the car till the battery died, so he fitted a new battery and sparkplugs and called the RAC again who have now told him they believe the timing chain has jumped a tooth!! (his words).

So I am naturally avoiding him at the moment and do not want to get involved in this diagnostic mess.

• 6 months later...

HOW have I not seen this thread before?  I'm sorry OP but I am sat here giggling my socks off.  Is your FiL actually 18 years old?  Does he wear tracksuits and hang out in the local McDonald's car park?  I'm seriously worried about his mental state.

I remember being disappointed when Barryboys closed down...this is much better than anything I ever saw on there!

(On a serious note, hope his health improves.)