Yamaha shite. 600 diversion.. Its fucked M9

95 quid Peugeot

Mrs 95 has put her foot down ref chod littering her garden.

Her oldest has had a crappy 1993 600 diversion sitting outside his flat in London for about 4 years and ours for 2 years reverting back to iron ore.

Not run for the time he's had it. We do have the keys but not the logbook.

Best offer by Sunday and that's any offer takes it.

Obviously quicker collector will get better picnic on collection

Location. Stowmarket Suffuck

post-20451-0-95484200-1529085207_thumb.jpgpost-20451-0-54602600-1529085287_thumb.jpg

If you got the logbook, and managed to get it running then there's probably three or four hundred in it for you. More again if you stuck a ticket on it though granted you'll probably end up spending the difference on parts thus eating the extra profit.

That's a full stainless steel motad nexxus exhaust which alone should net you £80

As it stands right now not running with no logbook £150 to £200 max as its a bit of a gamble.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

As said above, worthy enough bikes, pretty simple (based on the old XJ600 IIRC) but built to a price like 600 Bandits were so expect decay etc. Not very valuable as such, prob £500 maybe £600 tops if all sorted out, cleaned/tidied up, running and riding with new ticket but no more and you may struggle to get that depending on where it's being sold.

Not the most popular bike as they were always in the shadow of the Bandit 600 which (from experience) is a much better bike to ride (& look at) but to be fair, Divvies are strong and reliable as a rule, just not that entertaining to ride TBH. 

As it stands, to me it'd be worth £50-75 tops if it's complete, not seized and was revivable. The problem is the cost of parts needed to return something like this to the road economically, once you factor in things that decay when a bike is left standing for long periods such as tyres, chain, brakes, battery, exhaust etc. can really mount up and that's before any other faults/servicing parts required come to light. It's very easy to get financially in over your head very quickly. 

I've rejected several bikes I've been offered in the last couple of years for exactly these reasons - for less than the cost of revivial, I could buy a running & riding/MoT'd example of the same/similar. 

If you're being offered a ton, personally, I'd take it, it's worth no more realistically. 

Who doesn't woolard on their Bike?

I just tried to add pictures of all this but it told me "that type of extension was not allowed on this forum". I'll try tomorrow. Cheers £95 Peugeot! 

The best bit of the whole collection was the bit where the front brake seized up solid between closing the van door in Stow and opening it again in ipswich. the mirth.

tobyd, on 22 Jun 2018 - 11:20 PM, said:

I just tried to add pictures of all this but it told me "that type of extension was not allowed on this forum". I'll try tomorrow. Cheers £95 Peugeot! 

The best bit of the whole collection was the bit where the front brake seized up solid between closing the van door in Stow and opening it again in ipswich. the mirth.

Sounds like you need to budget for replacement front brake hoses as well then - they delaminate internally, stopping the fluid from flowing back out of the callipers.

Sure fire warranty to the end of the drive sir

Adding pictures is a bit ornery currently. It works ok in Chrome 66.x but I can't get FF to cooperate at all. Its something to do with Adobe Flash and the 'add' buttons in FF.

Or have you got the pictures in .bmp format or something?