Deposit taken pending MOT Honda CRV 52 plate. Derby. £1250

Neil clark

Well here we go!

I got it off a really good mate at work, he's had about 2 years and I needed a car but its really not me. It's got MOT till 14th August and the plan was to MOT a month before so it has 13 months.

Spec is...

2 litre petrol with automatic gearbox. VVTI engine. Pretty good on juice.

Half leather.

94k miles.

Climate which is ice cold.

2 sets of keys and master key.

4 electric windows and electric sunroof.

I've fitted a double din head unit with Bluetooth, usb and aux. It's also got a reversing camera that displays when in reverse.

Windows are tinted professionally with fronts being quite light.

Split tailgate where glass opens separately

I've fitted a new OSF droplink and a new OSF brake caliper (Not cheap!) New front pads and new pad fitting kit.

It drives so so nice it really does. Starts on button. Autobox is perfect and silent when changing. Tyres are all really good.

Inside is lovely with no nasty marks etc.

Exterior is really good and underneath 100% solid.

If it don't sell I'll MOT when I can take it and do a proper advert lol. Logbook in my name and honda leather folder with car with full service book!.

It really is a lovely car. Drives faultless. I'll advertise on bumtree when I sort MOT so for now only on here.

Neil

post-20934-0-82382200-1528975116_thumb.jpg

post-20934-0-45582200-1528975133_thumb.jpg

post-20934-0-07110200-1528975148_thumb.jpg

post-20934-0-37935300-1528975180_thumb.jpeg

post-20934-0-22443900-1528975196_thumb.jpeg

That looks a cracker. If I hadn't just taken on a prelude I'd be all over it. Always fancied a Big bus like this. GLWS

PS two randoms

Won't be doing a roffle for a couple of reasons....

1. I don't understand it!

2. If it don't sell I'll MOT and put on bumtree...

It really is nice

I've just this minute sold one of these that was surplus to requirements.  Exact same colour and spec etc.  Except the little automatic gearbox actuators were knackered.  You'd drive for 5 minutes then the "D for Drive" light on the auto-box would flash and the gearbox was jumpy and erratic.  No one seemed to know how to fix it.  Still went from A to B though.  Told all this to the buyer and he was happy enough anyway at the price.  This is in Botswana BTW.  It was a useful load lugger and I enjoyed bombing about in it.  Looks like quite a good buy this one.

post-18080-0-87580400-1529076587_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...