Shite coupe

pompei

A well made but pointless car. they aren't fast enough to be a sports car, not cumfy enough to be a cruiser, the boot is too small, not enough room for back seat passengers and I found it lacked head room and I'm only 5'7'' :shock: It is like a Suzuki X-90 as far as I'm concerned...Pointless!!!

If you want a Toyota Coupe get a Celica 8) better at everything IMO...

Posted Image

You should revel in the pointlessness of a car!However, I don't see this one as pointless. To me it seems more like a small Corolla type car for someone who wants something a little more interesting, but without the high insurance group and mpg.Always baffles me why there isn't more of this stuff and why people so readily relegate themselves to a Corsa or similar.

I've never owned one of these but as an uncomplicated,economical and unusual A-B runaround you could do a lot worse. Most owners seem to love them on www.carsurvey.org One owner complained of a small back seat (duh!) and more worryingly it sounds like the zips on the sunroof protector bag may play up........be warned! Point is, I like the Paseo and they seem to be keeping their value over the last few years too, a future classic, possibly.

I like the 100NX, and I bet the 4WD X-90 is a competent off-roader being based on the Vitara.

I kinda like the 100NX but good ones are rare. I doubt you could do much off-roading with the X-90 but for your viewing pleasure I found this:http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews/ca ... 03762.html
There's a 100NX in the local free ads with a few month's test and a new clutch for £150, I'm seriously tempted. I hope it has the ultra-shitey. gutless carburettor & catalytic converter combo.I bet the X-90 4WD is pretty good off road - it has a low box, decent ground clearance and short overhangs.

yeah, very much a girls car, not as bad as a Toyota Sera, but utterly pointless. Very much in the breed of Tigra, Puma, MX6, 100NX

The MX-6 is a more grown up hair dresser's car, like a Cougar rather than a Puma. Insurance grouping backs that up. I'd take out MX-6 and replace it with MX-3 which is more fitting. :wink: