FISTPAN Uno - Force Hale £150 Bristol

Steve79

Nice...

Fibre optic lighting for both of the switch pods as I recall.

Never saw the ones on mine lit...so dash at night post please once fixed up!

Mine was a 60S I think, and drove far more nicely than I expected at the time. The ride I particularly remember as being almost magic carpet smooth, and it had a lovely raspy exhaust note.

That has moved the dial so far around past fail that it has wrapped all the way around into epic win.

I detest Unos. They look shit, they feel like they're made of tinfoil and recyced milk bottles, and give me leg-ache and back-ache within a few minutes of driving.

But that is 34/10. Great buy!

I for one will stand up in court and say that you have done very well there man.

Uno means ONE in french and thats TOP OF THE POPS in any language.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say it probably means 'one' in Italian, what with Fiat being Italian.

These are ace, mother Spart had two Uno's and they were both great fun to thrash and make you feel like you were James Hunt or a similar sex and drug fuelled racing driver. 34/10

These are ace, mother Spart had two Uno's and they were both great fun to thrash and make you feel like you were James Hunt or a similar sex and drug fuelled racing driver. 34/10

I agree, but my 999c mk2 had very limited grip, it almost killed me twice.

I loved my Uno too... I did my apprentaship on Fiat, my car was cleaned almost every day, I checked / fixed it every weekend, even to the point of whipping the gearbox out and replacing the bearings before chucking it back in.. I think I got about 4 hours sleep that weekend.. And all on the side of the road too... 10 disc multi changer, Alpine head unit, graphic equalizer, subwoofers, at least 10 speakers, amps and it still sounded shit !! The best bit was the seats went back in an instant with just a pull of a lever.. Birds got a good seeing to in comfort.. them were the days... car got wrote off in the end by some asshole who failed to stop and punted the car up the back at 40mph, in a 30, at 4AM, cops turned up, did nothing and when I asked why he wasn't being arrested because there was blatant Cannabis in his car, I was told it was too near the end of their shift... God love a 1980s copper... The driver cancelled his insurance the next day and did a runner.. There's a lesson there for the Police I recon....

I live UNOs, finding a mk1 for £30 is like the holy grail to me. The only thing that would have made this my dream find would have been if it was a 3 door 45 but this is close enough!

That seat pattern needs preserving and adapted as part of an autoshite vinyl wrap range. Can you imagine Vulgalour getting hold of that pattern in conjunction with a TR7???