Things are a bit tight here at the moment, and running 2 cars is a tad unnecessary, so its time to find the 306 a new home.
Its a 1996 Peugeot 306, a phase 1 in 1.4 petrol flavour. Mileage is 110k or thereabouts, with decent history (including recent cambelt) up to 105k. MoT is until January 2019.
- Starts easily, runs well. Drives and stops as it should. Been very reliable for me.
- Body is in good condition, little or no rust evident.
- Decent spec - electric windows & sunroof (which works!) CD player with half decent speakers.
- Clutch is high, but doesnt slip. New clutch is cheap though, and not too much of a headache to do yourself.
- Drivers door electrics aren't working. This has stopped the central locking working, and the drivers electric window. I haven't sorted this because until this week they had been working (randomly, as they weren't when I bought it...) The loom has pinched between the door and body, the wires just need reattaching. A cheap, but fiddly fix.
- Interior needs a good clean, and is well worn.
- Small rust spot at the top of the windscreen. I treated this with Kurust when the screen was out and it was all gobbed up with sealant.
All in all a very useful little car, decent boot space, a comfortable drive and cheap to run.
Looking for around £325 - I'm in Lincoln.