Shiny 405

carlo

Seriously though, since driving across France the other day I've been pretty turned on by the idea of a 405. They really have aged well.

What do you lot reckon one would have to spend at a friendly ga rage having the head gasket done on an XUDT? Because in all other respects this looks like an absolute belter. So nice to see a pre-airbag version in a nice spec like this

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-405-1-9TD-GLDT-mot-2019-NO-ADVISORIES-GENUINE-CAR-499/113008534122?hash=item1a4fd5626a:g:07EAAOSwDZ1bBHOC

Soz Barrett I think that's sold. There's a guy on Facebook who buys all the 405s seemingly.

They're still out there though.

I can't believe people are arguing over the relative merits of two MODERN cars on here. And anyway, everyone knows the 405 is better. Especially those 405s with the really great ride quality, what are they called? You know, the really funky good-looking ones, with the flawless handling. They've got those super comfortable interiors. You know the ones I mean, what the hell are they called. The ones with the headroom, and the seat/wheel position so people over 5ft7in can drive them. What the hell are those 405s called again?

Oh, yeah, I remember

attachicon.gifP1090846.jpeg

I would love to drive a BX one day, its on my bucket list!

My 820 Sterling was in that same kinda of velvety dark blue (Oxford Blue) and was indeed a pig to keep clean. It also showed stone chips up like a bastard. Dark blue is one of my favorite colours for these though, that as well as gun metal grey and dark green.