Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
For Sale

1980 MZ TS150 Classic Commie Commuter Updated with pics*

For Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   plasticvandan

plasticvandan

• Full Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:27 PM

After much thought I am offering my 1980 TS150 up for sale,i have decided to concentrate on my ETZ250 and don't really have the time or money spare to sort it.Owned by my dad 6 years,and previous owner had it 20odd.11,850 on the clock.it is a runner,clutch and box all fine.IMO the top end is noisy,but may just be me,I've fitted a new old stock DDR piston assy and it starts 2nd kick.(cyl head on the right way now!)No knocks or rattles just whirry,having watched many videos of them running they all sound similar! It starts 2nd kick and revs freely,I've taken it up the road and the box is great and it pulls well.New battery,all electrics bar indicators working(think it needs a relay) and charging.Fork seals need doing (new pair included).Avons fitted,old but don't seem perished(garaged for last 25 years) spokes have surface rust but very solid.Tank probably needs flushing out but has great chrome panels.Needs a front brake cable.Fitted with rack and craven too box.Original metal number plate with supplying dealers sticker,also has dealer key fob and full set of keys,even the rubber sleeve for the steering lock.Will get more pics soon.Correct TS silencer comes with it but needs a caustic treatment,ETZ fitted to show it running.comes with a few spares,full gasket set etc.V5C in my name.Looking for £450 ono,Located in Pershore.
HPIM3371.JPG
HPIM3360.JPG
HPIM3365.JPG
HPIM3361.JPG
HPIM3372.JPG
  • Barry Cade., Alanism, Joey spud and 10 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   plasticvandan

plasticvandan

• Full Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • 4 thanks

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:11 PM

Updated with better pics :-)
Imagine a 2 wheeled Trabant and your pretty much there.

#3 OFFLINE   Cavcraft

Cavcraft

Rank: Glasses/bottles/bottles/filter tips/John Player Special no

• Staff
  • 40,959 posts
  • 171 thanks
  • LocationMoving up on second base Behind Nicholas van whats-his-face.

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:17 PM

Good God, that's beautiful.

• HillmanImp, Aston Martin and Tam like this
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users