More shite sinnage

Station

Looking through photos on an old backup CDRom. I went to a Mach 5 VW fest in 2004, and I took part in this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Flattened:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I seem to remember it being in good condition, and the bonnet perfectly shaped around the engine block, it also cost £2.50.

They have been doing this at shows for years (early 70's bike shows I think ), started in the good old USA where they would get a Jap car and beat it to a pulp, there by showing their contempt for non USA products............decades later the UK caught on, but made it more specific ie - VW dont like BL etcas for the money making......yeah it'll work, there are enough morons out there that would pay for it, but try football matches/Saturday night/ bad news days etc etc and you'll make more.cant imagine many car fans would actually pay for it though..........or get a T&T 10 year old heap , sell the beating rights, then do a scrappage number on it and pay the outstanding balance with the money from the beating..........but be quick they only have a few £k left in this seasons kitty

or get a T&T 10 year old heap , sell the beating rights, then do a scrappage number on it and pay the outstanding balance with the money from the beating..........but be quick they only have a few £k left in this seasons kitty

sounds a good deal that, :D

great business idea that though, if you're taking a couple of groat off folk all day to wallop a £10 car you're gonna clean up arent you, it'll still have the same weigh-in value at the end of the day. Difficult to choose a car thats not gonna upset someone though. I reckon i'd choose something like a Renner Laguna Mk1.

Difficult to choose a car thats not gonna upset someone though. I reckon i'd choose something like a Renner Laguna Mk1.

I like Lagunas, therefore I'd be upset. Try again!

Dammit! What about a Volvo 460, theyre mega shit.

No chance, they've got a proper boot. And don't go moving onto the 440 because Vicsmith likes those.Probably the best thing would be a really shonky kitcar effort like that knackered Jago Jeep at the bubblecar museum. Might be a hazard though, as soon as you start hitting it there'd be woodscrews flying everywhere.

If I win the lottery I will hire out Tatton Park for an Autoshite day and fill it with 'nearly new' BMW X3s X5s, X6s and Audi Q7s.I'd throw a couple of new shape Corsas in there as well, because they're fucking bollocks, as well as a healthy representation of the Chevrolet Matiz. Hirst will get his own arena full of VW TDi models which will be revved into their powerband and then smashed repeatedly by vicsmith who'll be driving a bizarre amalgam of a farmhand Daihatsu Fourtrack and a mini digger, complete with 'cop killa' armour plating.I will have a full complement of gas axes, chainsaws and sledge hammers on a first come first served basis.There will be a bizarre meritocracy wherby your shite quotient entitles you to varying stratas of equipment. For example, turning up in a Tagora entitles you to burn an entire field of hair care 'product' and shoot at all of the SUVs in the paddock with an AK47.Our special guest for the day will be banger racer 'Twigzy' who will be racing an X5 on twin Zenith carbs round Buxton Raceway in the unlimited class. If he completely annihilates the car in the DD he will be presented with a donkey and an umbrella, as well as the Autoshite award for Outstanding Services To Humanity. Free transport to see the event will be provided, and we travel there in a converted Leyland Atlantean double decker. Everyone who attends will receive a commemorative Thermos and Alan Partridge tie and lapel set.Refreshment will be provided by Goblin and Fray Bentos, and 99 Flakes will be on sale from the back of a badly converted Fiat 850 Camper for 79p.

If I win the lottery (......) Fiat 850 Camper for 79p.

36 of whatever he's dropped in his Horlicks please. In plain packaging.;)
It's called codeine because I have a horrendous ear infection :shock: the swelling, and lack of sleep :(