One Shite in Bangkok - '89 Corolla.

Guest Conan

Bugger. Hope it won't be too hard to get straight.

post-26170-0-31861500-1545486178_thumb.jpg

I'm sure getting it straight again won't be an issue. Budgeting about 700-1000 quid I think. Which is not an issue either. The problem is no shop will do it before new year.

I now know what gut wrenching means. But it'll be straight again very soon.

Still drives okay though.

Consolation is that no one was hurt (too badly). And that the car have seen action at this area before. The strut tower spot weld is all kinds of wonky before this happened. So at least it didn't happen to an entirely original car that hasn't been hit before. And the front bumper was kinda spotty from 29 years of rocks and debris, but it'll get a new one.

I'm sure it'll look better than it was before when it's fixed.

And it happened immediately after I'm getting new tie rod ends for it too. Because life is like that sometime.

That doesn't look good chap, hopefully it's fixable

About 10 years back I came out of a supermarket to find someone had driven into my newly acquired pride & joy/immaculate Mk2 MX5 crumpling the rear quarter and scratching every down a whole side. I'd owned it 2 days and paid circa £2.5k for it (Massive amount to me at the time), no note/nada

Properly shit when cars get damaged

Bloody hell, I didn’t expect a body shop to be able to sort that out so quickly. Impressive stuff and great news!

Perk of knowing a guy who knows a guy. ;)

The work doesn't take that long. Its mostly the queue. Its just that I happen to get it started immediately.

post-26170-0-87430200-1545672992_thumb.jpg

eye candy

Box arches and rotas on slicks ftw

สุขสันต์วันคริสต์มาส

Christ almighty, Mark's turned bilingual.

I trust that your attempts at Thai are no more understandable than your interpretation of English?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's fucking impressive, you'd still be waiting for the recovery truck back here, let alone have it fixed.

Doubtful as it went to the shop on it's own power.  :P