X-reg mk2 Mondeo, ~67k, can deliver, on eBay, 99p no reserve

yes oui si

Good luck. Mk1's are inching up in value, well if they are a 2 litre or V6, and I'm sure these will follow.

There's no reason why a well maintained 93-00 Mondeo can't be a realistic daily for years to come.

Yup... The way I look at it is that they were designed so that Darren the Account Executive could pound up and down the M6 for 1,500 miles every week chasing that leatherette attaché case the boss promised if he met his targets, so bimbling around town and doing a few longer trips is nothing to them.

Aye, plenty watchers.

It's weird - I never bid until the last ten seconds and usually only sell via classified ad, so people bidding early seems fucking bizarre to me. Why drive up the price sooner than you have to?

If I decided it was worth £400 to me as a buyer, I'd set something like £408.39 as my max price and bang it in at the last second - if it goes over then so what? Was always gonna go for more than I wanted to pay. The last £100ish has been the same two people bidding against each other...

This is why i always make an effort to mention and photograph (if possible) any problem areas.

I always offer to deliver the car as well; not only because not everyone can be arsed to collect from here, but because I sell working cars, and ones which I trust to take me to the other end of the country if needs be.

Sorry for delay, big thanks to Nicky for easy collection and of course excellent pies! :D

A++++++++++++++++++ 11/10 would shite again etcetc

Smooth drive back to Gods own country, no fuss no drama

Slightly ironically given the OP this will be pressed in to service on my 70mile round trip commute for the next couple of months