Talbot Tagora

pogweasel

We have two cats - Diablo and Wispa. However, I shall now be renaming them Renault 4 and Renault 5. This ties in nicely with the whole car thing and also means that when they shuffle off to moggy heaven thinking of names for replacements becomes far easier as the future viscious fur covered killing machines can be Renault 6 and 7.

Cat names, ey?We have just the four: Tom Tommy Thompson The Little Jiggly Jompson (ginger and narky), Daisy Tiddles (rescued from farm), Marmite (I'm not racist but she's a little black bugger) and Dave who is probably the most mentalist cat EVAH.Then there's the little one's Rabbit (Bobby) and one coldwater, one tropical and one marine fish tank.

It`s not surprising that somewhere in the world there is a band called talbot tagora, the choice of names is drying up, and to be fair naming your band after an obscure, forgotten item of some sort is a fairly popular choice, and infinitely less off-putting than a wacky name or one based on a terrible pun or innuendo, which seems to be prevalent among local amateur outfits and is pretty much a guarantee that they will get no further than playing their mate`s dad`s pub on a Tuesday afternoon, to a despairing bar-maid and a fruit machine service engineer who is trying to get finished up as quickly as possible. A moderately popular californian pop outfit called OK GO! went a stage further than this in 2003, and used a cutaway diagram of a US-spec Volvo 264 as their album cover. This as far as I have ever known an anywhere near commercially successful band purposefully involve themselves in autoshite. My dog`s name is neither car related nor funny, so I shall avoid disclosing it at this time.

My mutt who is an total carlover..jack Russel cross..is called JAFFA [just another fucking Aucklander]...

Posted Image

himself with high expectations of landlords Vanguard 6.

and the other F? :P
wups..uhm...Just another Fiercesom Fucking Aucklander...