tall, slim, funny looking - it's ROFFLE TIME !!1!1!11! paid in full - DRAW TONIGHT 20:30 MUCH EXCITE :)

gm

Not a wind up - draw was 7:45...bonus ball 5https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/results/lottery-draws

Did you not feel the huge gust of wind caused by the collective sigh of relief for anyone without your number?

What a pisser - why did they move the time ? Must have ruined the suspense for you all :(

Anyway, it looks like it's moving north for the winter, the perfect environment for an aluminium bodied car that is claimed not to rust :)

And an even bigger collection prospect when it comes up for roffle again

Can the 1.4 tdi be run on veg?

Not planning it over winter but it would be easy to stockpile supermarket SVO in the event of Dino diesel supply issues next spring

Not that I’m aware of but it will probably tolerate kerosene with some veg oil mixed in for lubricant. 20:1 kero to veg. Ironically modern diesels actually run better on kerosene than older diesels as the pump is just that a high pressure pump and were designed to run on low sulphur diesel = low lubricant diesel. Where as many older machinical injection pumps (particularly Lucas) needed fuel to lubricate them.

With Mr Tayne and co-pilot Supernaut due tomorrow, I paid a visit to the local* butchers

post-4462-0-67246600-1539352865_thumb.jpg

Your pies are now ready for collection !

post-4462-0-39887200-1539352936_thumb.jpg

Now you'd better hope I don't get too pissed at the gig tonight and scoff them before you arrive :)

(the car is also ready for collection)