Shitefest Logistics and Planning

Ghosty

Nobody has put a thread up for this and as the event looms, I figured I would. 

The idea of the thread is for Shitely logistics to/from Shitefest if anyone wants to pass anything on to anyone else. 

For example, I'm running from Hampshire to Manchester a week before SF, then obviously I'll be going to Aberdeenshire and back if anyone wants anything sending up the country. 

If you can offer transportation services too, post them up! 

Also, some of us are interested in making a long weekend of it and convoying up from around the Midlands, so a route and meeting points need thinking up at some point, and we should probably do that here too, and save the SF thread for more general information.

Away we go...

Oxon to Aberdeen here, with some space! I also have something for bub, which I may need help with. It's not large, and it's easy to store but I may not get over unless the meet point for Thursday is north of Derby and I can swing by, so would any ASMM's be happy to hold it until they see Daz?

Also up for a cheap hotel somewhere en route, and a trip to Tebay for tea, cake, old charter or something

I have some things furze ale (does the thread title need tweaking or is this the wrong thread?)

Dyson Dc24 vacuum cleaner. Small one, fully refurbished. Shitters price - £60

Dyson DC04 (don't worry Dave, not your one) - Again fully refurbished (once I assemble it tonight/whenever) - £45

I've got the pioneer headunit from the old blue laguna gathering dust too, plays fm, am and mp3 cd's, probably takes a changer/aux in plug via the cd changer port. foc, will bring it anyway and if not claimed will stick it in someone's car...

2 brand new pioneer speakers, Gareth bought them for the crv but their too deep, can get dimensions if interested (got 13cm in my head but may be wrong), £20 or something

Guest Hooli

Dyson Dc24 vacuum cleaner. Small one, fully refurbished. Shitters price - £60

Dyson DC04 (don't worry Dave, not your one) - Again fully refurbished (once I assemble it tonight/whenever) - £45

I can haz temptation for one of these, DC04 looks fine but no way to get it back near Doncaster.

I can haz temptation for one of these, DC04 looks fine but no way to get it back near Doncaster.

You may be in luck, as I'm planning on hitting the a1 to Peterborough to see my dad on the way home, and would go right past Doncaster... If your on a bike you will probably beat me there, but I could swing by on my way back?

Or strap it to your back and pretend it's a pillion?

Guest Hooli

You may be in luck, as I'm planning on hitting the a1 to Peterborough to see my dad on the way home, and would go right past Doncaster... If your on a bike you will probably beat me there, but I could swing by on my way back?

Or strap it to your back and pretend it's a pillion?

Thanks for the offer but I'll be overnighting on Bute on the way home again & will have my lass as pillion to/from Shitefest.

I'll ask my neighbours if they mind it getting dropped with them if you don't mind? I'm Edlington so just one junction up the M18 off the A1 (away from Donny oddly enough).

I have a couple of things to offer up for people at shitefest.

- A mk1 MX-5 tonneau cover. It's basically a nice cover that goes over the folded-down roof. Free (does Moog want it?)

- A Hama backpack for cameras. It's massive and I'd like to swap it for a smaller backpack for cameras (and maybe a cider or two my way).

I may remember more random shit  excellent merchandise once I'm home.

Thanks for the offer but I'll be overnighting on Bute on the way home again & will have my lass as pillion to/from Shitefest.

I'll ask my neighbours if they mind it getting dropped with them if you don't mind? I'm Edlington so just one junction up the M18 off the A1 (away from Donny oddly enough).

No, I'm fine with that. If we can tuck it in one of Mr Nuts many cars or somewhere dry over the weekend I'll drop it with your neighbors on my way back south. Best assemble it tonight, check it does still work...

if not claimed will stick it in someone's car...

especially if it comes with free cassettes :-) 

I have a couple of things to offer up for people at shitefest.

- A mk1 MX-5 tonneau cover. It's basically a nice cover that goes over the folded-down roof. Free (does Moog want it?)

-

Yes please but I am not coming to SF :-( 

Hmmmmm. So we want to be up Aberdeen for mid-late Friday? I'd say aim for the Scottish borders late Thursday if that's true. It makes no difference to me anyway but I'd like to be up early as it's all part of the fun for me.

Sounds like I'm going to be running round a lot in the week before though - I've got a car to inspect, service and clean up in six days before!

Who's interested in a convoy Thurs/Fri then?

I say that sounds like a plan. What time are you leaving max? Bub says he isn't too far from you, so if I leave mine quite early Thursday once packed, go to Bub's, have a cup of tea and etc, I could be at yours for the early afternoon, then onwards we go.

Just need to find somewhere to stay, although I could sleep in the car an extra night...