OMeGa roffle! Now collected!

worldofceri

If the remaining five tickets are claimed and paid for, we can draw tomorrow.

Failing that we will prolong the agony until Saturday...

I may have a fear-induced aneurysm before Saturday's draw, if it comes to that... but I gather that's all part of the fun*.

FWIW, I've always quite fancied a non-silver Omega, although Mrs Cog absolutely does not. She's no particular fan of Saab 900s, either.

But - since she gaily backed the Subaru down the drive at speed the other day, ploughed into the upended trailer and demolished the fence behind - I think I may have some latitude on the moral high ground, for once...

I tried to pm you but I got a message saying 'this member can not use the messaging system' or words to that effect.

Have you somehow disabled it or something?

had this issue before..where my status comes up as user no longer active..but i aint touched nuffin guv ,honest some admin assist would be helpful

had this issue before..where my status comes up as user no longer active..but i aint touched nuffin guv ,honest some admin assist would be helpful

That's exactly what's happening! Very odd.

I've asked admin to look into it. In the meantime could you try pm'ing me please?

Whata the chances if it being drawn tonight?

I'd like to draw tonight but there are four tickets left unsold and only about 75% paid up...  Plus Wilson2 is roffling his Lanos tonight.

If there's a flurry of paymentages when folk get home from work or whatever and a couple of takers for the remaining numbers, we could have a last minute call to draw tonight.  But I reckon it'll be Saturday.

I'd like to draw tonight but there are four tickets left unsold and only about 75% paid up... Plus Wilson2 is roffling his Lanos tonight.

If there's a flurry of paymentages when folk get home from work or whatever and a couple of takers for the remaining numbers, we could have a last minute call to draw tonight. But I reckon it'll be Saturday.

In aid of moving this on I'll take a random!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk