OMeGa roffle! Now collected!

worldofceri

Is the Saab a badermatic? I couldn't see it mentioned anywhere.I also can't see what colour it is... :D

What he said. If the SAAB is a manual, he said he'll take an additional four tickets. He has shite internet coverage.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Right, where are we at here, again? I kinda lost count a while ago...

So - it's two Omegas, three broken Saabs (delivered), a trailer, £10,000 cash AND a romantic home-cooked candlelit supper - for 65p a ticket?

I have got that right, haven't I?

I'm not sure I've room on the driveway for all five plus the trailer, but I'll take a random anyway, squire.

Oh, and bear in mind I've a shellfish allergy, so no lobster, crab or langoustines for me if I win, yeah? Cheers m8.

[Okay, fret not, I am aware of the precise nature of this roffle's t&cs, and I genuinely would like one random ticket. Since the Renners left, I clearly feel I don't have enough stress in my life... trying to retrieve an Omega from across the water should fit the bill nicely.]

Right, where are we at here, again? I kinda lost count a while ago...

So - it's two Omegas, three broken Saabs (delivered), a trailer, £10,000 cash AND a romantic home-cooked candlelit supper - for 65p a ticket?

I have got that right, haven't I?

Yes. Just 100,000 tickets available though, so be quick!

[One ticket allocated...]

In anticipation of the final five or so tickets being claimed before tomorrow's draw - that's me paid up in advance, sir.

That way I'll get a full 36 hours of soul-bending terror before the sweet relief of realising I haven't won and won't have to make panicked and convoluted arrangements involving planes and ferries.

Hey, it's cheaper and there's less queuing involved than a day on the rollercoasters at Alton Towers...