Dolomite in the same country as the Dolomites.

artdjones

Would anyone be interested in a 1977 Dolomite 1300?It belongs to a friend of mine here in Ireland but is UK registered,I think on an S plate.He brought it over to Ireland but hadn't got it reregistered before deciding to drive it out to Italy,where he has a house.In the South of France the big ends went.So he left it at a garage for a few months.He flew back to Ireland,and later returned with a good 1300 engine and had it fitted,then carried on to Italy.It's been in the very dry basement of his house ,and has been started every few months.Now he doesn't know what to do with it.Its in very good shape ,looks basically rust free(I have seen it),and starts and runs well.It would need new tyres.Colour is Brooklands Green.Not sure on price, obviously needing 4 tyres and also having to be retrieved from Italy affects that,but if anyone is interested then let me know and I can put you in touch.V5 is present,and the car is in Abruzzo,a few miles from where the avalanche happened in January last year.

Does no one have a Granada in Granada?

Besides, delivery service for a Monte Carlo from Monte Carlo and a Corniche from the Corniche available.

This also applies to a Biarritz from Biarritz should you have been in doubt.

But a Cayman from Cayman you can sink yourself, ok?

• 3 weeks later...

I could do the Toledo in Toledo..

Strangely enough,I remembered afterwards that the car is a Toledo,and 1975 not 1977. In my defence,it is 2 years since I've seen it.Also,I heard yesterday that someone from the site whose details I passed along is going to buy it in September and drive back to the UK.