Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6

Jim Bell

Its a lovely day ferret.

post-5435-0-83030600-1525676407_thumb.jpg

Just had a look of the mot history for the boat Im collecting. Looks like its done about 2k miles in the last 5 years ish.

Guessing this will be its first long run in quite a while. Its Japanese so safe to assume that absolutely nothing will go wrong and everything will be fine.

WilsonWilson, on 07 May 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

Traaainy, under the Mmmmmeeersey.

attachicon.gif20180507_103037.jpg

"Excuse me pet, I need to take a photo of the train arriving for a beige website full of people I've mostly not met. Would you mind bending over & displaying your ample stripey arse to add a bit of contrast?"

Love how you accidentally* got that arse shot in, hats off to you. You'll be (almost) passing HOME OF CAVCRAFT shortly, don't forget to hold your nose.

Quick intermission.

Being Westcountry folk, we used to call a Manc uni mate ‘madferit’. Original, I know.

Anyway, I had another Westcountry mate who used to visit to go on the lash with us every now and then. He was a bit daft, and eventually asked me the story behind our Manchester friend’s name ‘Maverick’.

In hindsight, I think he required a hearing aid.

Sorry for the diversion. I bet two pounds that the seller is wearing corduroy slacks. On a day like this.