Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6

Jim Bell

These were fairly popular in the 90s in America I think. Some period alloys and '5 on it' by Luniz and your back in 1995.

Still plenty around but kind of fade in to the background really.  I will keep more of an eye out henceforth as 1995 was much better than now - fact.

Hmmm. There doesnt seem to be a ew/cl related fuse in any of the boxes and none of the relays are marked. Nothing in the handbook either.

post-5435-0-49633500-1525872840_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-65744100-1525872904_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-83985600-1525872927_thumb.jpg

Internet isnt being very helpful, or maybe Im not googling right.

Anyone know if theres another fuse box somewhere or what relay would control the ew/cl?

Its most likely the drivers door panel main switch job thats knackered but I dont think theyll be easy to turn up on these shores.

Should have bought this car in the winter when it was cold, not in the summer when its baking.

Had a moment of clarity this morning (when checking my bank account). Its a week til payday and Im well into the overdraft. Ive overstretched myself buying the Maxima, and let exitement prevail over sensibility.

So its up for sale. In dailly use so test drives welcome. Part exes with money my way plausible.

I would not eat until payday

I could do with losing the weight but that doesnt sound very appealing way of doing it. Insurers also seem to want about £800 to insure it. No classic policy as no garage and now that Streetview exists, I cant even lie that I have a garage any more.

Hang on are we being a bit erratic here. A week isn't a tremendously long time, you've got a reliable decent car there, you might get £800 for it but the next car you buy could easily be a crock of shit. For what its worth I'd keep it until it shits itself when your about 64.

True, but I was erratic in buying it too. And I already have another car thats insured cheaply.