Daewoo Lanos. SELT

Jim Bell

As everyone seems to be worrying about winning/collecting this qwality motorvehicle, I have instigated clause 14.B of the rofflers code.

And I quote:

If whomst who wineth the roffle more preffers the beans over the sausage, an cash alternative will be made available to he.

In this instance, the cash alternative will be ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE POUNDS.

Pause.

PLUS THE PRICE OF THEIR ORIGINAL TICKETS!!!!

Plus a free torch, posted to their home address!!

Free of charge! (But with fully charged new batteries)

Unfortunately I really cant be chewed with posting tools if the cash alternative option is exercised.

Your mental and financial wellbeing is our concern.

As everyone seems to be worrying about winning/collecting this qwality motorvehicle, I have instigated clause 14.B of the rofflers code.

And I quote:

If whomst who wineth the roffle more preffers the beans over the sausage, an cash alternative will be made available to he.

In this instance, the cash alternative will be ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE POUNDS.

Pause.

PLUS THE PRICE OF THEIR ORIGINAL TICKETS!!!!

Plus a free torch, posted to their home address!!

Free of charge! (But with fully charged new batteries)

Unfortunately I really cant be chewed with posting tools if the cash alternative option is exercised.

Your mental and financial wellbeing is our concern.

Huh? Here's me wha?!! Why enter a roffle, and accept a cash alternative?! Surely the point of selecting numbers (or randoms) is to be in with a chance of winning this small piece of automotive brilliance. I for one... have absolutely no need.... or love for the day-oh... none... but by fuk if I win it... I'll be begging the folk on here to assist - facilitate wiff the collection Fred!

Edit... whilst shitting myself... as Mrs faker blows a gasket!

^^^ This just keeps getting better and better.

The way things are going, in six months' time the good folk on these here pages will be so caught up in gratuitous Rofflemania that they'll be chucking in their house deeds, their beloved pets/elderly relatives, and the performance of a sordid (and possibly illegal) act of carnal debasement of the winner's choice at the point of collection - purely to sweeten the deal on a ropey old Pug 206 going for £1.75 a ticket.

How can it last? Are we in the End Times? Will the world end not with a bang, but with a roffle?

It's madness, madness I tells thee.

But - in a nice way.

Gonna bottle it like a true hero*.

Number 37 is yours to take, first come first served. Looking at you fat/chatsharris.

Already paid for and not seeking reimbursement, too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry mate, totally missed this one as I was elbows deep in paperwork and being all the more miserable for it. Looks like it's already claimed so if ball 37 drops I'll have to wistfully think what could have been!!

an cash alternative

A get out clause? Surely not. If your ball drops, you're duty bound to do *something* with a large lump of mixed metals and plastics which you then own, albeit parked on someone else's property, hopefully many hundreds of miles away. That's the fun* of a roffle!

Otherwise we may as well all just play bonus ball bingo for a quid in the office. And that's pants.

I had a word with the queen, and she’s agreed for me to transfer two hundred and fiddy small bronze circles into your banking.

Not that I’ll win it, obviously, but what happens to the car if the winner accepts the cash alternative? Are you dragging it’s rounded ass straight round the nearest knackers yard, and asking Bob to lift it with the jaws of eternal life?

I had a word with the queen, and she’s agreed for me to transfer two hundred and fiddy small bronze circles into your banking.

Not that I’ll win it, obviously, but what happens to the car if the winner accepts the cash alternative? Are you dragging it’s rounded ass straight round the nearest knackers yard, and asking Bob to lift it with the jaws of eternal life?

Yeah just the bridge. CTB offered £108.

Like I said, its an option for the winner, not mandatory. If Id wanted it dead I could have deaded it myself without the efforts of roffle.

The way folk are reacting youd think I'd just put a cat in wheelie bin.

EFA

That sort of behaviour has been known to attract much frowning and loud tutting.  I wouldn't dare...and I don't want to keep it for whatever the acceptable grace period is before re-roffling.

Its safer to stay away, because this would be the one, after all the Jags and Mercs and BMW's and Range Rovers...this would end up being my once in a lifetime roffle win..

^^ I'd thought the main gripe folks had over "that sort of behaviour" was a vehicle being offered for sale, at market value or thereabouts, by the lucky* rofflee from the relieved roffler's driveway, with no collection thread and the winner pocketing the difference.

With this delightful little automotive wart, I'd say an entertaining pick-up thread followed by a re-roffle once safely home again wouldn't ruffle too many feathers. Especially if the alternative for this Lanos will be a very strong hug from the Bob the scrappie...

Can appreciate concerns about luck reserves being burned up on a vehicle that doesn't much tickle your pickle, mind.

Anyway! Chickens/enumeration interface ahoy... who knows how this one'll play out?

Kinda wishing I'd bought a ticket now. Ferries and all.

If the bridge beckons, then I'm duty bound to step in. So, I hope whoever wins the roffle actually collects it!

And if you look to your left you will be able to see a man painting himself into a corner. He started off in open space, but his options are getting narrower and narrower and his fate more and more certain.

And if you look to your left you will be able to see a man painting himself into a corner. He started off in open space, but his options are getting narrower and narrower and his fate more and more certain.

Also a man who is leaving the country the day after the ROFFLECOPTER lands...

I only entered for the torch and tools, the car would be a Brucie bonus to carry them home in.

Im not even fussed about the tools. I already own two hammers, gaffa tape and WD40. Well sorted.

Nice looking torch though, I'll be able to swing my hammers accurately* in the dark

I genuinely intended to offend no one.. especially wilsonwilson. A roffle is a roffle... enter at your own risk so to speak. Just a personal opinion, which may not be representative of others. For me the prize would be the car (did I actually write prize?) Good luck everyone!

Dont be daft man. Im reasonably difficult to offend.