Daewoo Lanos. SELT

Jim Bell

You might remember this little cherry from Dollywobblers for sale thread.

Been sat, too good to scrap, somebody save it...........

I'm somebody!

But I cant really do it alone.

Trifector of Autoshiteists ASSEMBLE!!!

Dollywobbler! Provide a line of communication via one of the neighbours who you know very well and is lovely!

LordStirling! Do a collect. Then do a shakedown. Then do a report. Then do a deliver.

WilsonWilson, provide finance, moral support, worry and then declare triumph and take photos!

With our sexy powers combined we can hopefully do a thing.

So today was delivery day. Met LS at big station for a swift coffee and handover. Didnt get any man on man pics because the station was full of partly undressed ladies and I had my mind on the obscene.

Filthy beater.

post-5435-0-59913000-1525534372_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-41317200-1525534407_thumb.jpg

Gerald blue shirt cant help but have a look at it.

After handshakes and bantz I headed orf home. Car drives canny, brakes canny, rides canny and is generally just an inoffensive small car.

Its got a manual drivers marrow and a electric passenger marrow.

Its got a grab handle on the passenger side but not the drivers side.

Conclusion: Daewoo have contempt for drivers and designed the Lanos to impress passengers.

post-5435-0-65182200-1525534688_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-56498200-1525534721_thumb.jpg

Huh, that actually looks well alright, and the seats look generously padded too. 

ZXs also had the manual drivers mirror, electric passenger mirror, I suspect due to it being harder to reach so add a fancy button and woooosh, convenience.

Weve had one before so I was aware of how decent a car they are. The seats are very comfy indeed. Youll not hear a bad word said about Lanos's here. Theyre good little cars.

Boot space is as you would expect, ample. Even has a Sony tape deck and a six disk changer tucked back here. post-5435-0-84314100-1525535682_thumb.jpg

Thankfully theres no cartridge and it probably doesnt work anyway.

post-5435-0-15837700-1525535783_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-37879500-1525535805_thumb.jpg

I say thankfully because the volume control on the stereo is a bit Bipolar and sometimes it has episodes where the sounds get louder quickly, making the accupants get a bad shock.

So today was delivery day. Met LS at big station for a swift coffee and handover. Didnt get any man on man pics because the station was full of partly undressed ladies and I had my mind on the obscene.

attachicon.gif20180505_134248.jpg

Gerald blue shirt cant help but have a look at it.

How on God's earth did you manage to get Conway Twitty shaking Hairnet's hand (or not hand, possibly) in that picture?

How on God's earth did you manage to get Conway Twitty shaking Hairnet's hand (or not hand, possibly) in that picture?

Charm.

If you zoom right in you can see the pleats in Gerald blueshirts dress trousers straining against what I can only presume is a LANOS INDUCED MANS PENIS ERECTION.