Workshop / Garage compressor and tools for sale

davidfowler2000

As mentioned elsewhere on this site I have an impending move coming so my somewhat superfluous compressor is becoming even more so. Especially seeing as I don't think the residents where I'm moving to would appreciate me running an extension out a second floor flat window to run a compressor in the car park.

It's an SiP brand, 2.5hp 50L machine. Last of the smaller oil lubricated ones I believe before they moved to oilless (worse). About 8 years old bought from Halfrauds. Maybe seen the equivalent of a week's workshop environment use.

Also included:
A decent length of air line. 15m rings a bell. Maybe 10m.
1/2" square drive impact gun rated at 250nm if I remember correctly.
1/2" square drive power ratchet.
Air drill. Keyed chuck - I'll dig out the key for it.
Tyre inflator with a fucked gauge.

All tools except the tyre inflator have seen less than 2 hours use and have been oiled.

All items will be tested before final sale.

Looking for £175 for the lot (negotiable). Pickup preferred (near Glasgow - actual location can be altered by pre arrangement) or I can bring with to Shitefest and do a typical Autoshite A.R.S.E national relay delivery service subject to willing participants.

Anyone?
-Dave

Edit:

After enquiries via PM, it is a direct drive machine. No belts.

post-5330-0-68771900-1525271689_thumb.jpg

post-5330-0-27745700-1525271700_thumb.jpg

post-5330-0-06508700-1525271711_thumb.jpg

post-5330-0-83391100-1525271719_thumb.jpg

post-5330-0-07832100-1525271730_thumb.jpg

We have people going to Shitefest (Aberdeenshire) from all over the country hence why we could arrange relay delivery via a few folk. I know for a fact there will be folk from Malham and Cannock going. You could arrange to meet the folk heading home at somewhere like Lymm Services.

I might have this. But will depend on a shitefester bringing it south to the Midlands as aluded to, above

Cash for trouble obvs

Whereabouts in T'MIDLANDS? There will be many Midlanders and even some Oxfordshire folk which I dare say could be coersed into being Postman Pat.

If anyone/several people only want a/several tools and not the tank I'd possibly be up for just buying the tank and air line. Could meet at Gretna services if time works out.

• 2 months later...