Mystery Picasso Roffle

Bucketeer

Lets look at the clues 

• One car has a tow bar
  • The second is already hooked up ready to be towed probably behind the first car 
  • Bucketeer keeps disappearing 
  • He loves mega buses (or busi?) 

So .... 

He is launching BBBB into the Uk - 

For only 10 lev - Bucketeers Bulgarian Brandy Buses - will whisk you to the destination* in the comfort** of an extended articulated bus***. 

Such a cunning plan has scared Megabus, who in turn have put the frighteners on him.

Hence selling up quick via a cunningly disguised roffle. The money offer was all that was left in petty cash. 

*the destination may differ from BBBB destination. We promise to drop you to the nearest 100 miles 

** comfort is subjective, our subject was Trev who normally sleeps in a bush

*** bus maybe a futuristic low emissions bus that looks kind of car shaped - towing another car. 

Our infortunate winner has eschewed the chance to win carX2 and has opted for the bonus cashback question prize chance thing instead.

He has already won the car. That's his to keep. It's in his back pocket. Nobody can take that away from him.

20% of the raffle takings (£47.20) will also be WilsonWilsons if he answers the following question correctly. Lovely warm floppy cash stuffed in the mystery car glovebox alongside the dead mouse.

Which of the following four keyrings won for me by the girlfriend on seaside two pence pusher machines has been attached to the mystery keys?

post-13750-0-57416900-1526669237_thumb.jpg

post-13750-0-17279900-1526669269_thumb.jpg

post-13750-0-90498000-1526669252_thumb.jpg

post-13750-0-00747600-1526669563_thumb.jpg

I have posted the answer on the moderators notice board so there can be no cheating from me. I know the other mods are a motley crew of cads and bounders but there's just about enough scruples there to make one indespondent adjuncticator between them.

No time limit for WilsonWilson to answer the question.

Mull it over, phone a friend, ask Buddha, guess, whatever.