Mystery Picasso Roffle

Bucketeer

If its not the googly eyed crocodile then I will watch a whole episode of Mrs Browns Boys, sober and alone.

Thats how sure I am.

Ooooooh, you were like so frigging close.

It was/is the squid unfortunately, as pictured here posted elsewhere before I asked the question.

post-13750-0-25955800-1526708048_thumb.png

So 'just' car it is then.

Soz man, but when you see the car you'll realise it just has to be the blue squid.

Discussions are ongoing with regards to collectioning, and I might even let WilsonWilson know what he has won at some point.

I might even let WilsonWilson know what he has won at some point.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves now.

He can know what it is when he hears it beep after playing a game of "Central Locking Roulette" in a multi-story carpark.

Unless it dosen't have central locking, in which case an alternative fun* reveal will have to be invented.

About 20yrs ago some friends and I were playing the Rizla game and at the end before one lad could take his Rizla off his head and look, I ripped it off and ate it.

Over the next few years he tried extorting the information from people when they were drunk and he regularly submitted guesses. Miraculously he actually guessed right once but I still told him he was wrong as I'm a right bastard. We've lost touch now but but to this day he still won't know what it was and I hope it really bugs him every now and then.

Anyhow, the point of my story here is that Bucketeer and Wilson x 2 have a great opportunity to do something equally as annoying here, just on a much greater scale as it won't just annoy 1 person but dozens.

It would be too much of an opportunity to miss for me.

It is the thread that just keeps giving.

On that note . . . .

Multi-collectional logistics for this very weekend are being finalised. In the meantime I have a new unused Autoglym Lifeshine washy kit thing to give away. It's just like this one but says Lifestyle Ford on the bag . .

post-13750-0-55331300-1526741168_thumb.jpg

I will send this to the first person who guesses the mystery car. One guess each. No entry to WilsonWilson, Holbeck or Skattrd. Or me.

The time is up and the competition ends when WilsonWilson finds out/reveals the identity. Hopefully 2moz.

Blue Reliant 3 Wheel 'Robin Kitten Regal' type thing.

The Kittem might have had four wheels, just I get confused but one only has to say Del Boy drove a Robin and you get a thunderstorm of political correctness shouting Regal. In my world thems all Robins mate

Actually, it was a Supervan.

*picture of a squid keyring*

Soz man, but when you see the car you'll realise it just has to be the blue squid.

This clue is devious in that it really isn't a clue at all because not even using the wildest mental gymnastics can I associate blue squids with any form of automobile.

Therefore, I'm going to stop being sensible about this, and pluck an answer out of thin air.

It's a Mk2 Polo coupe, obviously.