As I have mentioned elsewhere this happened,
- Power steering component(s) leaking Rack (2.3.3b) Dangerous
- Nearside Front Outer Front constant velocity joint gaiter insecure to the extent that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt etc (2.5.C.1a)
- Nearside rear brake binding (3.7.B.1)
- Offside Rear brake binding slightly
- Rear registration plate deteriorated but not likely to be misread (6.3.1d)
- Nearside Rear Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
this was the original ebay ad.
I have question marked the price as I could probably get this for scrap/banger boys but advice was to try here first.
I can get some more pics at weekend when the rain stops if needed but only really been using it, just topping up the
power steering fluid every couple of weeks. It has been a good runaround and it is frustrating that this has happened.
It is located in the PE14 area, I will be taking the tax off at the end of the month.