Noticing a worrying development

Simonsays

Hang on a mo, I repaired the psrcel shelf in my Favorit using offcuts of timber, and wood screws. That is a giffer bodge! How many points does that give me? I also repaied the boot spoiler with sink tap washers and screws, and used a hammer to get the screws going in to the metal. Shit, I think that gives me way too many points. Argh

Bonus points if you have beaded seat covers, and crocheted head rest covers, and tins of travel sweets in the *door pockets or *centre console. Giffer essentials

**..... Nothing so CouncilEstate here >> ToMM© has 'underseat tray' for such ephemera ;)

Has box of tissues on back seat.....

I tend to make a note of fuel/mileage now.

I have a compulsion to obtain handbooks and documentation if missing.

I have stuff that is only relevant to vehicles that I sold years ago.

I like# Fronteras, but only the good ones. The good one are the ones that I like.

Oh

A modern giffer mod seems to be reversing/parking sensors fitted by not drilling the bumpers and sticking them to the outside with the cables running through visibly to the boot???

Or as one giffer did to me the other day, actually stop his vehicle, take his seat belt off, remove his DIGITAL CAMERA from his inside pocket, wait half an hour for it to switch on then take a picture of me all because he effectively couldn't drive so I overtook him (on a two lane road) then stopped at the lights.

I thought I was having a heart attack from laughing so much which only seemed to inflame the situation?

I once had an altercation with an ancient angry man and his wife. I had pulled out from a side road into a main road. Loads of room, the nearest car was 50 yds away i reckon and this was in a 39 zone going to a 20. I sped right up to the speed of traffic but that didn't stop him flashing me then following me back to where I was going.

His wife was waving a notepad and a pen at me. Old school geriatric road rage ☺

Still not sure what that was all about, think he was spoiling for a fight.

Old gits are so angry these days

I have a flat cap and gloves in the glove box,where else. A first aid kit under the seat. I have some wind deflector things on my mirrors and a few TRD badges stuck on my alphard.my daily watch is a toyota branded one. I am also looking for a gear knob that I can stick a round metal toyota badge I got off eBay to. I don't keep petrol receipts cos it just uses a lot so who cares. I am at the moment looking for some decent dust caps. So no hope for me I'm afraid.