Nissan Micra 1.3 Inspiration.

madrat

Ace.

I once remember a program on TV years ago, this drunk chap in America decided to DIY it with a broken bottle. As you do.

Well, I did conciser it, you can get kits off internet and strong numbing cream. £50 all in, plastic ring that clips on and kills blood supply to skin, you then snip it off and apply antiseptic and a big plaster.  Better that surgery, no stitches. Wife was not happy with the idea.

50 weeks! Fucking hell, that's ridiculous. I'm assuming its something that wants sorting, asking you to wait a year with a broken cock is ridiculous.

Not classed as urgent as far as they are concerned. Would be winter next year, just in time for next nhs crisis, so would be delayed even further.

Well, I did conciser it, you can get kits off internet and strong numbing cream. £50 all in, plastic ring that clips on and kills blood supply to skin, you then snip it off and apply antiseptic and a big plaster.  Better that surgery, no stitches. Wife was not happy with the idea.

Well I just googled that and followed a link to a youtube video, sleep will not come easily tonight!

Hope everything goes as well as it can both with the sale of the Micra and the Gentleman's procedure.

#Youlearnsomethingneweveryday