Roland the rat trike.

bub2006

Well the Chinese led flasher relay arrived yesterday so I now have flashing indicators. The air horns are working but don't sounds as good as the dual horns so until I get a klaxon they are staying off I think. Hopefully today I can get the hateful cherry bomb off and the Speedo cable replaced so I don't have to keep using my phone! Odd looks on the a38 at a sat nav speed of nigh on 70 too!

The pod gauges are made by durite and are not factory reliant gauges so I'm of the thinking that that may be a bit kippered. Considering the fuel gauge occasionally goes right off the empty scale,more further than where it goes if the ignition is off which is rather peculiar. Mally,when the engine is hot and gauge isn't being an arse it sticks at 80 degrees so I'm pretty sure the stat is behaving.

the gauges (in reliant form) would have been connected to a voltage stabilizer to prevent fluctuating/random readings,this would have been screwed onto the back of the original combined fuel/temp gauge,if they have been changed for generic seperate gauges,chances are that the stabilizer isnt there any more.

Well someone was sploshing the dosh, Durite gauges!!!! Absolute game-changer, now we're cooking with gas as it's evidenced that this was a bespoke open chequebook build. Likely a connection at fault now, a dicky earth or a connector gone green, you'll probably find markings on the Durite terminals, something like 12V pos, neg and sender.