Puma anyone?

Cavcraft

This car (Puma 1.7) has been, and still is, a massive laugh to own. Numerous TLGP victories include putting TEH SHITZ up a Honda S2000 owner, serving some turd in a BMW 3 series (Weds evening) and passing an Audi owner his bottom on a silver platter, amongst many others. 

Puma 1.7.jpg

pumaslaga.jpg

pumassive1.jpg

Pumassive2.jpg

Pumassive3.jpg

Pumassive3.jpg

pumassive6.jpg

Key features include:

MOT June, had four matching fancy new tyres at last test

101,000 miles or something.

Strut brace

Rust on rear arches

Damp interior

New 'stat plus housing and gasket

Boot that now opens

If this car has or had an EGR, it would not be clogged up. Trust me on that.

It seems pretty decent on fuel, which changes slightly when you're driving LAC.

Put better low beam bulbs in, now has five candles in a force nine gale, as opposed to one. They're still pretty rubbish though, so if you like driving fast down dark lanes late at night, you either need to fit spot lights or just buy something else. One headlight tab broke so pretty good at illuminating tree tops

It's actually ok to drive sensibly, it doesn't feel thrashy like an MX5, but once you've spied your arse and opened it up a bit, it's hard to drive sensibly. 

It's the 1.7, I think there was a thing with Yamaha making the engine, but whatever it's fucking ace.

Filthy dirty, been hammered pretty much every day (but only once warm) and I'll genuinely be gutted if/when it goes.

It's in Chester, but could probs meet somewhere (within reason)

Want to swap for a five door car, ideally a Vectra C hatch or estate in diesel flava. Holiday and cycling season is upon is and four adults plus dog going to Scotland probably ain't going to work well in a Puma.