E39 BMW 530D Manual

chrisjvm

If I didn't need a hatch/estate for practicality, I'd be asking if you fancied a swap for a MK2 Mondeo with ~64k and a fresh ticket :P

I'm hoping to clear the fleet really....

Next one to go is the C6 ...though mustard mitt having reacquainted myself with the E39 after not using it for months, I'm reminded what a great car it is ....

I'm out in the rain changing the wings over atm ... 

The ones I'm taking off  aren't anywhere near as bad as they look in the pics,

It looks like they haven't been on that long and whoever painted them did so with moisture/damp around as there's no holes under those bubbles !

• 1 month later...

OMYGOD it's the one with the tartan mats!

WANT!

Mrs. O'Ceri's Scenic has gone in for an mot this morning.  If it fails abysmally (deffo needs four tyres for starters) I would be very tempted to suggest we get this.

Plus points (for her): manual box and diesel.  Cons (for her):  BMW and not hatchback.  Probably both deal breakers.  Tch!  Girls, eh?

Ah. If only this was a couple of mo ths later, I'd have had this off you. My new job is a little further away and I need a nice comfortable cruiser to soak up the 15 miles of M5 I'll be taking. Ah well, we'll see whats available then. I might just put the KV6 back on the road.

I won't comment on the mats.... but were there not similar mats in a recently roffled Brown 5er that Wilsonx2 briefly had?

• 4 weeks later...