bumble bee

theshadow

When I was trading and regularly bombing about in various fucked shitters I always liked having a little cheap low litre beater kicking around, taxed tested and sitting in the corner of my unit to get me out of trouble. Something you knew would give very little hassle even sitting for months untouched. bASe 106 or something.

This is perfect for that kind of thing, absolutely brilliant.

Don't know how old your lad is, but insured and on the road for less than £1,500 is quite reasonable for some.

True, that. I was paying more at the start of my driving career 20 years ago for a 1256cc Viva HC. Running something like this wouldn't have been significantly cheaper for me.

Don't know how old your lad is, but insured and on the road for less than £1,500 is quite reasonable for some.

Not a hope in hell Im paying that for insurance for him whilst he is a student. He can FRO.

Trouble is its as much to add him to my policy thanks to the 2 non fault bumps and nearly as much to add him to the wifes policy on the C8

Ahhm oot as insurance for the lad is a whopping £1068

For a fecking NIPPA?????!

Whoever it was selling that silver Nippa with the stripes and replaced seats on here was having trouble shifting that one for the same reason. The insurance was stupid on it for me at 25 compared to my 2002 Swift, no idea why.