E39 Brown Trout (tm) ROFFLE BACK OFF.

Jim Bell

It does not. I should have kept the one out of the E46 thats now with Johnk

Do you want it back? I can drop it off, I’m not interested in shit like that lol.

Btw for all the roffle vultures I called dibs on this on Sunday evening when Ben sent me a text linking to the eBay ad and telling me he was buying it. It’s mine bitches when he comes to sell!

Edit - might get my glovebox torch back then!

Lovely, lovely car.  Big engined automatics aren't top of everyone's shopping list (philistines) so you can bag a bargain - as WW just did!  Absolutely divine.

I'm also really, genuinely comforted to see that I'm not the only person on AS who's had endless grief off of the member who has now deleted his comments from this thread.  I did a lot of soul searching, and really started to think I was a horrible person.  Constant jibes, snide remarks, sarcastic comments - it was shite.  In the end, it was me that extended an unnecessary olive branch just for a peaceful life. 

I'm now back in the initial mindset.

Cockwombling wankpuffin.

There.  I feel better now.

This car is giving me the feeling a bit like in those crappy Purplebrick adverts just with my TT instead. Why did I buy that flipping TT when, literally, for the price of one shock absorber for the hopeless piece of crap I could have bought something like this? Only 30 ponies off in the power department between the two as well!

(Not sure Mrs SiC would have shared my same sentiment admittedly. I got told off for always being drawn to the "crappy end" of a dealers forecourt when we last went car shopping a couple of weeks ago...)

Like for the comments of Mrs SiC. My g/f goes even further; shes's ok with the idea of a £3.5k mountain bike but a Rover 825 Fastback is pure kryptonite.

Lovely, lovely car. Big engined automatics aren't top of everyone's shopping list (philistines) so you can bag a bargain - as WW just did! Absolutely divine.

I'm also really, genuinely comforted to see that I'm not the only person on AS who's had endless grief off of the member who has now deleted his comments from this thread. I did a lot of soul searching, and really started to think I was a horrible person. Constant jibes, snide remarks, sarcastic comments - it was shite. In the end, it was me that extended an unnecessary olive branch just for a peaceful life.

I'm now back in the initial mindset.

Cockwombling wankpuffin.

There. I feel better now.

He's a bully, that's why. Shit like him doesn't deserve to be on here.

Do you want it back? I can drop it off, I’m not interested in shit like that lol.

Btw for all the roffle vultures I called dibs on this on Sunday evening when Ben sent me a text linking to the eBay ad and telling me he was buying it. It’s mine bitches when he comes to sell!

Edit - might get my glovebox torch back then!

Yea but we also know how long you keep cars for, you may as well just save the roffle numbers and save time. Shit everyone up by just announcing out of the blue one Saturday in 6 months time that xxx has won, all these people owe me a tenner!

Just in the interests of full disclosure one of the mods contacted WW and strangeangel yesterday, W^2 decided to leave the thread as it was and give Mr A the benefit of the doubt on the grounds that everyone has a bad day and maybe he was spectacularly drunk or something.

In an excellent example of teamwork and joined-up thinking I simultaneously went through the thread hiding the worst of the comments and gave strangeangel a warning point and a somewhat curt PM mentioning that the kind of language he used isn't appreciated.

Mr S.A. has decided to biff off for a bit.

The online world is a strange place. Having met Strangeangel, he seems your typical nice bloke. I was somewhat staggered by the outburst.

So much of that in here at the moment, I'm getting bored of this forum.

In the other hand, you know when a bunch of women live together and they synchronise their 'time of the month'? It's almost like this is happening on here.

Anyway......

That BMW is great though. Only just seen this thread. I think you should track down the bloke who bought it new and get his photo up here.