Just when you think things are ticking over well enough........

purplebargeken

Had a text from my mate this evening. The one that I share the costs of barn storage in Essex, near Chelmsford. The one that I use to store the Galaxy and the MG ZT in. yes, that storage. 

He is strapped for cash now and is looking to make savings wherever he can and that seems like it will include the share of the barn. 

This means that my plans for the Galaxy are fucked and I may have to move that on ASAP. 

Same for the MG/Puma.

It's a shame as it is only £25 a month each.

Balls.

Anyone want a cheap Galaxy and a nice blue Puma or green MG ZT?

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Hmm, I guess it's a kind of advert. The MG is a ZT saloon, Le Mans green, fixed and fettled by various shitters and had the belts done by our very own Bobthebeard, about 11 months MOT.  I was hoping to do a swap with Billy for his Puma but now it's all up in the air. 

Price'wise, I'd be after 700 or so.

MOT is absent and to pass it would likely need an exhaust patch along the plain straight bit (or some more filling ;) and a small patch underneath. 

Price would be 300 quid.

It drives lovely, just lovely, The bodywork is in good order apart from some lacquer lift on the bonnet and a very small ding on one of the doors. 

It is an ace thing and I love it, it was going to be my weekend escape vehicle for when I retired :(

Fuck

Yo Ken, please don't take offence but here's my 2p. 

You've had one or 2 "selling everything" episodes that I've seen, for understandable reasons.

However, I just don't think it will work for you, not this time, not ever.

You and I know you have got the shite bug BAD there me old mucker, don't fight it, just pony up the extra 25 boys a month and either fill with more delicious <£400 heaps or find someone new to share with - maybe a nice enabler with a lovely big trailer.

Good luck either way though.

Just find an extra £25 a month and keep it on. I'm sure you'll find another sharer soon enough.

Maybe we could crowdfund it and use the space to store those "phantom purchases" that never find their way onto the domestic balance sheet.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just find an extra £25 a month and keep it on. I'm sure you'll find another sharer soon enough.

Maybe we could crowdfund it and use the space to store those "phantom purchases" that never find their way onto the domestic balance sheet.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

If it makes ken feel better keeping his unit I'll chuck a few Bob in the pot chicken.

Haha, it's the end section of a barn that is divided into a few sections. There is a space for a Transit sized vehicle or two quite small cars, think non-bloated Fiesta perhaps. Am shit at estimating area. 

Ah gotcha, it's just the bit next to yours that is coming up - so your mate* the Dubber is still there then?