Volvo 740GLE Estate 2.3i Auto - MOT Dec 2018 ready to drive away. £395

Six-cylinder

Much want, and I can't believe this hasn't sold as its mega value.

If I could get down to 6cyl_towers I'd have this as you can never have too many Volvos (according to SVM) and this one is auto, estate and even has a towbar, I consider all boxes ticked.

edit:

If anyone fancies delivering this to near Bourne Lincs drop me a PM ;)

My Volvo 940 estate is going to pass its MOT on Friday after a new steering rack is fitted. If I had somewhere to keep this one I would have it as a back up as being down to one estate car can cause difficulties with transporting stuff if it is off the road. Can the 740 be added to a classic car policy because I am still tempted.

My Volvo 940 estate is going to pass its MOT on Friday after a new steering rack is fitted. If I had somewhere to keep this one I would have it as a back up as being down to one estate car can cause difficulties with transporting stuff if it is off the road. Can the 740 be added to a classic car policy because I am still tempted.

Yep. Mines insured on a classic policy and it’s only a few years older than this one.

Ok, so this has now arrived at skattrd_acres.

Thanks to 6cyl for an understanding and easy transaction.

Thanks also to Mr_Bucketeer for giving up his time and for delivery services, it was good to see you again.

I've not really driven the car yet, but I might use if for a day or two for work next week to see how I get on with it.  I've never owned a rwd Volvo estate, so it's a first for me, but I expect it'll be easy to live with.

I bought this mainly to assist with house and caravan moving duties as my current Volvo estate is not working. Pus, I still regret not purchasing Mr_Fowlers old 760 turbo wagon a couple of years back, so I thought this might be a substitute for that one.

PS. Bucketeer has first refusal should I decide to pass it on when the house move etc is complete.