Forse Hail 1997 Suzuki Alto(ego) Rolls royce wannabe £400 ono

sutty2006

This is on behalf of a good friend, selling his dads Alto which is prime autoshite material. No roffles im affraid

1997 R reg 1.0 Manual. Petrol. Red. Not rusty.

34,000 Miles.

2 months MOT.

Interior Mint (not after eight)

Exterior Average for age, nothing major.

Mechanicals Perfect. No big issues (mate)

Selling due to delivery of evil fuelled french surrender machine, so the baby Rolls Royce is for sale. Needs a loving autoshite home to go to. Runs and drives perfect, good nippy little machine. Other than new rear brake shoes and cylinders it hasnt had any other repairs in his ownership. A testiment to its reliability, probably.

Call Jamie on 07961 263314 located in Stoke on Trent. £400 ono

RantingYoof of this parish had one as his first car. Tom, if you're reading this for nostalgia's sake I'll buy you this if I can have your Volvo? :P

post-19970-0-97230000-1522957086_thumb.jpg

It did 50k after I sold it in January 2005.

Or was clocked from 89k back down to 30k.

I don't know which I'd rather imagine.

It didn't have a rev counter (obvs), but then it didn't appear to have a rev limiter either.

Anyway, if this one doesn't have exposed red metal on the doors or ceiling AHM OOOT.

Also, if you're genuinely interested in the Volvo you are likely only needing to wait until June...

Yeah hes stuck it on there too. Its jamies Dads car, theyve had a pug derv, probably a bad move but you never know haha

It looks to have aged well, also a big bruce bonus that got my juices flowing was the local reg, nearly bought a fiesta the other day solely because it was local registered, it was RF though just like the rs turbo and the gold mk1 sierra, mrs fp talked me out of it she's speaking sense really as no space