Wanted a ZX or 306 1.9 N/A Diesel estate

castros_bro

Darlinks, 

I find myself without employment after deciding that my employer was treating people wrong (man) but I am legally bound not to discuss their actions.  So in 4 days from their final threats to their deadline of 31 March I have struggled. Do not assume the article in Private Eye was about them.

So (again  - do not start a sentence with a preposition)  I desire a CHEAP XUD 1.9D ZX or 306 estate  to enjoy the Spring n Summer in Euroland. 

Or a AX - 106  1.5D

Darlinks, 

I find myself without employment after deciding that my employer was treating people wrong (man) but I am legally bound not to discuss their actions.  So in 4 days from their final threats to their deadline of 31 March I have struggled. Do not assume the article in Private Eye was about them.

So (again  - do not start a sentence with a preposition)  I desire a CHEAP XUD 1.9D ZX or 306 estate  to enjoy the Spring n Summer in Euroland. 

Or a AX - 106  1.5D

you are joking me............just had one for sale for ages!

Nothing in stock, and couldn't find any decent PSA dizzlertat on the bay, but there's a couple of cheap VAG SDIs on my watchlist (this and this) which may be a good alternative.

Aye, the SDI engine is a good modern* alternative to the XUD, a bit less guts but more frugal and easier to find bits for. Also eligible for cheapish tax if they're new enough.

Nothing in stock, and couldn't find any decent PSA dizzlertat on the bay, but there's a couple of cheap VAG SDIs on my watchlist (this and this) which may be a good alternative.

Might be able to do you a very very nice Seat Ibiza 1.9Tdi 130 FR (6 speed) which may have a few more horses than 130 but they're not wild horses. 

Might be able to do you a very very nice Seat Ibiza 1.9Tdi 130 FR (6 speed) which may have a few more horses than 130 but they're not wild horses.

This will pull like an absolute train...had one in FR geyser and it was rapid and did over 60 to the gallon...

It looks like you're sorted going by the AX thread, but I was swithering over whether to put up my TUD ZX estate for offer - you kindly stepped aside to allow me to have it 2 years ago, after all. It's currently out of MOT because the insurance ran out in September last year when I wasn't working and had the 106 1.5D to run around in.