Der Führerwagen is FINALLY sold - Suggestions for replacement invited - Caution: No Diesels!

Junkman

Those Bimmers are seriously bland. Is this really what The Populace is longing for?

It's no surprise then that most appear to be interested in those terminally dull ball games as well.

What ever happened to Testosterone?

Yes they are, but they are a hell of a lot nicer in that spec than the normal faux msport/minor league drug dealer look they usually sport

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know. But I'm not allowed to buy a Lincoln before I'm 70.

I disagree entirely. The elderly population wouldn't go near this in fear of the ultra-modern* digital display.

post-20228-0-28782700-1530051184_thumb.jpg

Which has been captured in all its glory by this short video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=shDYUnRi8QE

JM's climate changing plan seems to be working here at the moment, been cooking alive again today. Please be something veloury & V8 powered, with suspension filled with treacle, and has tyres that squeal at speeds above 6mph when you make a hard turn

However, this doesn't excuse all the other deluded sheeple who think driving around in little shitty frugal cars is the appropriate dictate of the hour.

2010 Fiesta 1.25, 45 mpg. Or a mildly distressed* looking 1998 323i with an automatic transmission and leather. 25 mpg. Well, it did a bit less last night when I felt it prudent to discipline an Audi A3 TDi. I'm pulling over 6000 rpm with my 5HP22 shifting by itself whilst you're swapping gears - manually  :mad:  - to keep your Vorsprung shitbox in the 1200 rpm power band. 

Guess which does more miles? You guessed that right.  :-D