Der Führerwagen is FINALLY sold - Suggestions for replacement invited - Caution: No Diesels!

Junkman

Is there a car she fancies that could be purchased?

Nope.

Buy her something more appropriate for the mileage she does?

I sadly can't afford a Buick Roadmaster at the moment.

Or maybe it's time for his and hers matching 405s?

Although my memory is sketchy as fuck nowadays, I think we have already established that 405s aren't readily available to buy?

Sod it all, just give the junkwoman the Mobylette and the child can ride pillion!

I let you in on some funny facts now:

In the Ununited Kingdom you need a driving licence, a registration and an MoT for a moped, which you also have to tax if you want to use it.

I've not heard anything this ridiculous in all my life until after I bought a moped in the UK, but it's true!

I am personally of the opinion that the Velsatis is frankly the only sensible option for your frankly very specific/unrealistic stipulations Mr J!

3.5 litre, V6, Petrol, Automatic, 12 months MOT and in your back yard, £850. And you only need to sell the wings as a separate item, you can then sell the Merc when an eligible idiot walks past your drive!

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/12-months-mot-does-require-a-bit-of-tlc-to-make-it-perfect-but-does-run/1303080832

I am personally of the opinion that the Velsatis is frankly the only sensible option for your frankly very specific/unrealistic stipulations Mr J!

3.5 litre, V6, Petrol, Automatic, 12 months MOT and in your back yard, £850. And you only need to sell the wings as a separate item, you can then sell the Merc when an eligible idiot walks past your drive!

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/12-months-mot-does-require-a-bit-of-tlc-to-make-it-perfect-but-does-run/1303080832

Is it the same VQ35 V6 that is found in a 350z? Should be reliable* in that case.

Is it the same VQ35 V6 that is found in a 350z? Should be reliable* in that case.

Every gasket on mine was made from only that special brittle material you find with a red post office elastic band, left out in the sun for two years.

Oh and OMFG timing chain rattles!

GIB