Stolen Porsche 924, Bolton area

Alusilber

It has been see on Tuesday evening speeding around the Haliwell area!!

I suspect it'll be next seen considerably more burnt in a remote car park somewhere...

If it was stored at the house of somebody who'd died it may well simply be local scrotes who now know they have had plenty of time to disable the alarm and get in to the garage without being bothered.

Your average scrote is quite capable of by-passing domestic alarms and garage locks.   The fact that it was seen being wazzed about locally tends to rule out most levels of professional.   I suspect once its disappointingly low value is fully understood it stands a very good chance of becoming a charred shell in a local dogging spot.   Cunts.

Neither of those are going to stop it being hauled away on a towrope. Disklok at a minimum, preferably in conjunction with a tracker. 

This company look good, as their trackers aren't hard wired so even disconnecting the car's battery/loom won't affect its ability to track. They've got a youtube channel documenting some of their theft recoveries, which is quite interesting. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRXwGwCL8VqRaDSqmCnxaw

I reckon good 924s like this are selling for 4-6 grand these days. Not 911 money but certainly not the 600 quid bangers they were 5 yrs ago. Parts prices are on the up too as the supply of cars being scrapped is slowly drying up.

Maybe my long term cold start problem is a blessing in disguise.

Confuse them. Take the fuel pump relay out, I'd like to see them figure that out.

A friend used to do this back in the day. He lived on a particularly dodgy estate in Stourport on Severn. His Mk3 XR3i actually had more fuel in it than when he left it after the third time the scrotes tried to nick it! They gave up after that.