Festival of the Unexceptional on Saturday 14th July 2018

Six-cylinder

Nice...will get the terrible trio booked in once I'm back home and have all the details to hand - and am working on an actual computer with an actual keyboard and not relying on dodgy holiday resort WiFi....

Please tell me someone is going to be there with a 2CV... I've been wanting to properly expose my husband to one for years now.

Booked in for classic parking - tempted to enter the concours but not sure if the van is good enough or how good they want them to be. Its due in the paintshop in June for a few cosmetic bits so I'll mull that one over for a week or two...

Same here. Parking pass all printed out.

CX definitely not up to concours standard, unless they count engine bay grubbiness and patches of surface corrosion as part of the originality. In any case, being a 1988 car it probably falls just outside the age qualification.

I'm a bit confused about this "classic parking". Is that separate to the show or is that the show itself? Theree was a separate section for some Hagarty special show thingy (can't remember) and I thought that was it so booked that. I'm not interested in being judged with mine being modified.

Aye, things have moved on from 2016 in Northants.

The main arena is the selected concourse stuff.

The chod-park is the other old stuff.

The public car-park is away from the aforementioned areas and is where you park your Ford S-Max if you’re just coming for a look.

The chod-park is, in my experience, what it’s really about. Not perfect examples but ones that get used.

I TOO ALSO HAVE BOOKED. SOD THE CUTOFF DATE! My ticket is for "Forward Parking" so I dare say that'll just let me rock up and walk about but if they point me in the direction of the main event then I won't say no.

What are the arrangements re: Field of Dreams™ Camping Solutions?

I can't access the website at all...I cant go  :-(

Doug can you book me in?  Not the concours or anything , just parking?

My desktop would not let me enter the site, but my tablet did, only thing is I can't print from my tablet.

To complete the booking you need a photo of the car.