7. Six-cylinder?
8. AnthonyG?
9. mat_the_cat
10. Ghosty
11. puddlethumper
12 outlaw118

Question marks plese confirm or deny.

Anyone else?

Unfortunately as it is on its last day of MOT I have to return the Renault Scenic Friday to its owner and will leave about 2.30pm and back 5-6pm, if anybody wants entry during this period it is not a problem especially after the first member arrives, but to be sure the gate has a combination lock and if you PM me I will send you the entry number.

Slowsilver has been hard at work today and put up a HQ tent in the camping field for everybody to gather in.

post-4787-0-66766600-1531416057_thumb.jpg

Six Cylinder - visit Fri/Sat/Sun

Chaseracer - visit Fri PM/Sat

Catsinthewelder + kids if that is OK? Fri/Sat/Sun

Ghosty - visit Fri/Sat, maybe Sun (undecided)

SierraMikeHotel - + family probably Friday night

Talbot - Friday night only most likely.

Dollywobbler - day visit Sat and Sun

davidfowler2000 - Fri/Sat. Decisions regarding after FOTU still undecided.

Anthony - Friday evening and Saturday, and possibly Sunday.

mat_the_cat - Friday night

Bub2006 come down Friday convoy with chaseracer,depart Saturday evening after festival. Camp hopefully

RobT - Sat day visitor

DBrown67 - Friday/Saturday/Sunday morning

Brodders (Saturday evening, after Festival of the Unexceptional)

I have never been to the FOD, so would love to nip along after the Festival of the Unexceptional for a quick look, if you are still accepting late entries.

The car I had booked for Stowe is broken so what to take instead, well I have been harbouring a secret desire to drive this Nova Spin that belongs to a friend and this seemed a good opportunity to do so. This evening I have been and got it out of storage and Mrs6C demanded first go on it so it is still over 20 years since I have driven a Nova.

post-4787-0-14720300-1531423854_thumb.jpg

The car I had booked for Stowe is broken so what to take instead, well I have been harbouring a secret desire to drive this Nova Spin that belongs to a friend and this seemed a good opportunity to do so. This evening I have been and got it out of storage and Mrs6C demanded first go on it so it is still over 20 years since I have driven a Nova.

Hehe

Had a pre facelift that got opelised and lowered I liked that car

I've only just read about this breakfast thing. I'm coming down Friday and hope to be setting up around lunch time. I'm up for a breakfast on Saturday if that's OK.

The FoD... does it have a toilet or a tap for some running water? Or is it really zero facilities?   :P

I will come prepared otherwise.

A few ifs and buts, but I would like to drive over to the FOD sometime on Friday evening to meet and greet forum members for an hour or two if this is ok with the host(s).  

This will be provided that I am in working order and that my 1961 Reliant co-operates (its fuel system does not like heat).  I'll fit a fuel filter tomorrow to reduce the chances of jet blockage and have a few test runs to see if it can be trusted after a year's inactivity.  I will not be offering test drives (I'm funny like that :-D) but pointing, laughing and ridicule will be permitted. Close up, it is not quite as pretty as the photos I post now and then.  I am not attending the FotU this year as, depending on the Reliant's behaviour on Friday, I want to gatecrash the ROC Birmingham Branch rally on Saturday - it's somewhere not too far North up the A5.

Edit PS: I know the location from your Shitefest when I visited in my Stellar.  The Stellar has moved on. 

A few ifs and buts, but I would like to drive over to the FOD sometime on Friday evening to meet and greet forum members for an hour or two if this is ok with the host(s).  

This will be provided that I am in working order and that my 1961 Reliant co-operates (its fuel system does not like heat).  I'll fit a fuel filter tomorrow to reduce the chances of jet blockage and have a few test runs to see if it can be trusted after a year's inactivity.  I will not be offering test drives (I'm funny like that :-D) but pointing, laughing and ridicule will be permitted. Close up, it is not quite as pretty as the photos I post now and then.  I am not attending the FotU this year as, depending on the Reliant's behaviour on Friday, I want to gatecrash the ROC Birmingham Branch rally on Saturday - it's somewhere not too far North up the A5.

Edit PS: I know the location from your Shitefest when I visited in my Stellar.  The Stellar has moved on. 

I'd love to see your Regal! Would that be a MK6?   I'm restoring a 1969 3/30 at the moment. 

I've only just read about this breakfast thing. I'm coming down Friday and hope to be setting up around lunch time. I'm up for a breakfast on Saturday if that's OK.

The FoD... does it have a toilet or a tap for some running water? Or is it really zero facilities?    :P

SILVERS' SERVICE FOTU BREAKFAST CLUB

1. davidfowler2000

2. Chaseracer

3. dollywobbler

4. Zelandeth

5. mitsisigma01?

6. catsinthewelder

7. Six-cylinder?

8. AnthonyG?

9. mat_the_cat

10. Ghosty

11. puddlethumper

12 outlaw118

13 DBrown67

Question marks please confirm or deny.

Anyone else?

The FoD has a covered composting toilet courtesy of Bucketeer and a mains cold water tap in the corner of the field.

The FoD... does it have a toilet or a tap for some running water? Or is it really zero facilities? 

There is plenty of space, you get a flat grass field, composting toilet created by Bucketeer and mains water from a stand pipe. I have a large tent donated by Taxi Paul I plan to erect as HQ.

The FoD... does it have a toilet or a tap for some running water? Or is it really zero facilities?    :P

It has a composting toilet built by our own Bucketeer and a mains water stand pipe that is away from the camping area so you will need a container to fill.

Slowsilver plans to lead the breakfast group off to Buckingham at 9am Saturday morning and then on to Stowe from there.

It is definitely unlikely that Sigma wagon will be making it unless I can find , fit and bleed the brake pipes in the next 8 hours

attachicon.gif20180712_172447.jpg

Steel pipes and fitments no good , might try gaffa tape

Buckingham has a great supplier of brake pipes and fittings, they had the strange size ones for my Oltcit made up.

https://www.automec.co.uk/

It is a shame it is not coming as I am having a Sigma and Galant wagon thing going on at the moment.

In a rather odd turn of events where I have ended up triple-booked, I am going to be at the FOD later today, will definitely join in a Breakfast club on Saturday (will Molly Ringwald be there?!) but will have to leave the FOTU very early on to be home for children duties.

In a few years, I would just bring them with me, but the thought of bringing an adventurous 5yearold and an extreme flight-risk 4yearold to the FOD scares me somewhat!