Hi im new

UltimateJames

Hi everyone ive been trying to get signed up on here for about six months So im a happy man today when i checked my 3rd new email address and found the `activated` email, Woohoo !Anyway im James and im a huge shite fan from Wakefield, My current collection includes a Fiesta Supersport, Peugeot 205 Cti, MG Midget, Hyundai accent and a not so shite 08 Fiesta (the wifes). I travel around the country with my job and always have the camera ready for shite spotting so expect some spots from me when i sort my computer out.Cheers, James.

Sure, Ive had too many old cars to count and im only 29, When i passed my test in 98 alot of my friends had car sales pitch`s and we`d buy one for £50 then swap, trade and buy every month usually tidying them up along the way to increase the value for the next one. everything from a Yugo to Jag v12 xjs`.

But one thing id never done was to properly restore one so when i bought this baby Ford for the wife to learn in and she`d passed i took it off the road to start my first major resto.

Here`s how it looked when it was on the road in 04

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a quick look at whats going on now

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still loads to do as you can see but im really enjoying it so far.

Oh thats lovely, another red Supersport on here, well beyond shite status now - these are getting very rare and pretty valuable too. Grand work!

That is stunning!, Best colour IMHO as well.Looks like you have done a great job so far, I need to do the same to my '02 but it's got so much undersill and wax on the underside that it would be a never ending job!Gutted that i turned down a Mint Black 40000 mile A reg Mk1 XR2 back in 2001 that had a years mot and was only £500, Must be worth loads now.