1994 Honda Accord 2.3 SR - Now Sold

phil_lihp

Very appealing indeed and great description.

Mr 320 Touring collected the GSA from Devon and he's in Scotland (as am I) so it is possible, even for a canny Scot!

My Mrs is using the Duster for work and as Im off today with my son, I realise how much I need a child-friendly car. The Coupe was a faff on Friday and the 75 is going nowhere soon. Unfortunately thats where my shite purchasing funds went so I'll play the lame skint card.

It's probably way too decent to roffle but Id buy some tickets if you did.

GLWTS and so on!

This excuse is invalid. The UK is tiny! I've got a Nippa from Liverpool, a Honda from Plymouth and a Toyota from North Shields on my fleet at the moment. The train journey is all part of the fun.

I got my Cortina from Saltash in Cornwall and the ZT from Manchester. Bought my old Calibra from RobT in London.

I just see travelling as what you have to do if you want something interesting or specific at a good price.

All that a local radius on Gumtree with 500 quid will usually get me is a monster mile Focus or Corsa C.

At the end of the day its an afternoon of your time to get what you want.

The only issue is you are usually buying blind and on a sellers word which can blow up in your face. I travelled to Yorkshire one night to pick up a ZT which turned out to have knackered steering and had 170k on the clock not the 110 the seller told me... but I was backed into a corner as it was 10 at night, and I was working in the morning with no other way to get home.

Learned a lesson there.

Buying from a shiter at least takes that worry away.

There's a brand new one of those in the plant, they wheel it out now and again for events etc.

Their a top quality steer, my mate not one for £150 and used it all over Britain until it failed is MOT because sometime had cut the cat out and replaced it with a straight pipe!!!

He'd had it probably 8 months at that point, no FTP's, no oil or water used and never serviced.

Good motors.